Hoffer HO Series Turbine Flow Meter – Gas
- Overrange: 150% of maximum flow (intermittently).
- Turn Down Range: Dependent on gas density at user’s operating conditions.
- Linearity: ±1% of reading typical. ***
- Repeatability: ±0.25% over tabulated repeatable range. Note: Performance enhancement techniques are routinely applied to produce wider linear and useable flow ranges.
- Available Temperature Range: -450°F to +350°F continuous (to +400°F intermittent heat). Dependant on bearing/coil selection.
- End Fittings: MS flared and flanged styles are recommended. Other types available on request.
- Bearing Styles: Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings.
- Materials: 316/316L dual rated stainless steel standard. Consult with applications group for corrosive applications. Broad material list available.
*** Linearity is density-dependent for a given meter. Consult factory for details.